Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Loving Yourself 101: Mind Control and Promises

I think the biggest part about regaining your life is to stop being mad at yourself for allowing words to control your life. When we are hurt it doesn't add up. It makes no since to us we know what they said, we constantly remember what they promised but don't get why they didn't make due. For the life of me I couldn't understand it but I had to remind my self that words are nothing without actions and consistency. You must have both its not enough to say your going to do something but you have to show me and you have to continue showing me. Each individual is different and you have to be paired to a mate that wants to match your needs and desires. I learned that people lie all the time some with good intentions and others are just weak and would rather lose you then do what it takes to keep you while some just don't care they use you and leave. Get back to the basics of yourself remembering your worth and that your not perfect. However that doesn't mean that you don't deserve the best from your partner. Learn from everything you have been through respect yourself enough not to be second to anyone who you place first in your life. The same thing goes for friendships stop giving them your all and they don't do the same for you. I wish I could give you a time frame for how long it will hurt and when you'll start to feel better but it doesn't work that way. We all grow differently and let go at our own pace just don't hold on tight to someone who thought you were an option in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment