Saturday, March 5, 2016

Loving Yourself 101: What is 2 fast?

I know that I have learned that going from one relationship to the next is not healthy. I believe that we all heal differently but how do you just spend years with one person and now all of a sudden your in another relationship. Is it real? I have no idea I just know this time I'm not doing it. I just want to love on me learn me and invest in me. I think that's something we should all do before we jump into the next situation. Love the kind we are meant to experience the real kind that God sees for us does not consist of being in love with everyone we meet. However it happens so much people think its normal it not. Real love ( no I'm not referring to abusive relationships) is meant to be worth every fight to keep it alive it doesnt hold grudges, and its not fearful of loss. When you truly believe in love you'll stop at nothing to make it work unless there is nothing else left for you to try. Real love is intoxicating and powerful and I for one would rather wait on that instead of making myself believe I have it with the very next person I meet. Or before I try to learn who I am while I'm with someone else.  I want the kind of love that God wants for me. The kind that makes me feel safe and wont give up on me. I trust him and only him and only God can bring two souls together in that manner. I have enough to work on and I accept that! It's scary but it makes me a better person for knowing that what I have to offer shouldn't just be given to anyone who can't understand the value of it.

1 comment: