Sunday, March 6, 2016

Loving Yourself 101: Adjusting When I Think of You

Written a while ago: Sometimes I admit I wake up and I think of you to the point where I allow my emotions to suck the life out of me until I get myself to remember this. Your not doing the same thing. In the beginning you promised me so many things to get right it's been months. When I constantly reminded myself of the good things that happen what we meant to eachother you were reminding yourself that everything was wrong that walking away was right. When I was praying for us to come out on top you were busy dating making friends. I could go on but why would I. In this past year I decided that this blog is here for that one person who may be going through this that moments like this are okay. It's doesn't mean your weak or stupid it just means you truly were in love. You did all you could do I wouldn't lie on the process it's hard but it doesn't hurt everyday anymore. You'll heal faster when you realize you will always love them you just love yourself more now. You can't fight for a relationship alone your just punching air and if you can visualize it remind yourself how you'll look fighting an imaginary person. Real love doesn't turn off but it's easier to turn up the volume on your love for yourself continue to remember that your growing today and each day into a strong individual so God can send you one just as strong as you! Some people heal by entertaining friends or getting in a new relationship to me it's pointless eventually you will hurt them because your hurt. ( Or you still don't know you or what you truly want). Give yourself time maybe a year or 6months (if you think that's too long) and love on you. Then you will get to where I am so you can help someone else. God will bring in your life who he wants it may be of the past or the future but let go and always know your worth fighting for. I know I was dead set on my future the way I saw it if God sees that for me it will happen but I gotta trust what he sees for me is better. Your heart will heal your constant thoughts will as well I can promise you that just don't give up on you it doesn't matter what there doing who there dating trust me let God handle it all. Don't torture yourself with thoughts of if they are happy or not. You may never know. Understand you aren't perfect no one is but your worth it and so are the desires of your heart...  right now your focus must be on you and healing not being angry. Trust God will make a way for you and your happiness that has to be your goal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment