Sunday, March 6, 2016

Loving Yourself 101: Interviewing Your Relationship

What is the very first thing you do when your searching for a new job? You open the posting and you look at the qualifications the experience you need to fulfill what's expected of you... So why don't we do the same thing when we are dating? Even when you get a job you still have a 90 day probationary period before you can even breathe easy. I know you hear it all the time wait 90 days before you have sex I have no idea who came up with that ridiculous rule but nobody reveals who they truly are in 90 days. It's still fun and exciting in the beginning but what we all are truly after is that person who wants to be there far after a three month period... That person who wants to make it work no matter what even when there has been a rough year. What we want is a partner in life. However instead we skip over the important parts we don't truly know people before we start having sex and our judgement becomes cloudy. Our hormones provide deep connections that our souls don't. There's no loyalty or respect for people so it's easy to just keep going. Interview with your mind and not your heart set your expectations first because it's not worth eventually giving up what you truly want in the end! Respect me and cater to me because I guarantee you I know I won't ask for anything I'm not capable of giving myself! Be by me if I'm happy sad or sick. Love me when I'm acting out or when I'm lost. Love me for the long hold if we get to that point. I want love that's deeper than hormones because I have that for better or for worse love. What kind of love do you have? What kind of love are you looking for? Know what you want before you get out here. Set your expectations before you allow someone else to set them for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment