Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Loving YourSelf 101: Be Happy?!

I will admit that song by Kirk Franklin "Wanna Be Happy". I can listen to it over and over! Why because it asked you Do you wanna be happy and yes I do. I'm tired of things not changing I was stuck! I asked Jesus to take the wheel. I was giving my heart to someone who couldn't understand that my love was unconditional who kept tearing it apart no matter how much I tried to hold us together the more I tried the worse it became. I cried myself to sleep many nights. I prayed and prayed for God to fix us for us to work. My first mistake was not praying to God and letting him work.  I kept trying and even though I know I can not destroy what he has for me I learned to let him work. I never deserted God no matter how hurt I was and I never will. I don't know what my future looks like or who it consists of but I do know I chose to be happy. As I said I'll never say never again but I will say I trust God and he will bring in my life what he feels I need not what I thought I needed. So my question to you all is.. Are you tired? Tired of nothing changing then talk to God your first father he knows when your hurting but are you truly ready for your life to change! Lying to God is dumb he knows your heart he knows what your desires are but ask him what does he see for you. He doesn't want us to hurt and by all means I know its hard but forgive those who spit on you and ask God to heal you. I have no idea why I am here but I know one thing what it meant to be will be  God has the final say so. Nobody can turn anything around the way God can have patience and believe he has better for you. Get to know him as I am trying to. Ask  him to give you a new heart learn how to operate in the holy spirit instead of our flesh. The truth is God holds no grudges so who are we to think we can?  It's time to surround yourself with positive people! People who can give you words of encouragement people who can see the beauty in you that you are struggling to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment