Saturday, March 12, 2016

Loving Yourself 101! Is Time the Enemy?

Time apart from anything can be the most devastating thing we hear when we love it so much. However is time the enemy? When it comes to relationships or our thoughts... I was once told what is meant to be will be... I couldn't understand it at the time I hated it at the time! Time without the love of my life was just as bad as my diagnosis to me. I didn't want it to be over I wanted my ex to do any and everything to fight to fix our relationship and it didn't happen. I waited because I was for sure it would. The time I lost I hated myself for it for so long. I remember saying to my self I'm such an idiot! Who waits for someone just because you love them? Just because you were asked.. Now I'm glad I waited I now have given myself time to be alone to focus on me and my relationship with God. I didn't move on like everyone in my life told me to and I'm thankful. I know what is meant to be will be. I know that God has the final say so in life, death and relationships anything you name he controls it all. Time is never the enemy it's what we do with the time that becomes the problem. So my question to you is how do you spend your time? Now I use my time to build me I am doing things I never imagined. I love myself so much that I'm still learning how beautiful I am inside and out! I'm remembering that I can do anything I desire. Time is the best thing if you don't waste it use it to your advantage. When in doubt remember everything happens for a reason. You only wait on God and trust that the person who loves you truly won't let anything stop them from making it known they want you. God knows your hearts desires..

No comments:

Post a Comment