Thursday, March 10, 2016

Loving Yourself 101: Have you told yourself " I love you" Today??

This morning I woke up and thank God today is a good day! The truth is having a good day doesn't mean that you don't think about what your going through or what hurt you or how you hurt yourself some how in the situation. It just simply means your having a good day. You can breathe (yes you can trust me it happens eventually). My advice on waking up to have a good day is remember to say "I love You" to yourself. Say " I love you God! Thank You" thank you for what I have and what I have yet to receive. You all know how much I love that Kirk Franklin song: Wanna be happy! Its simply because I do. I have given my heart to be broken. Hell I was broken still am. Healing is a process. Especially when you want to be healed inside out. The biggest pill to swallow is forgiving yourself for allowing yourself to be disrespected, mistreated and what ever else emotion you felt at that time. I'm forgiving me because I LOVE ME! (Yes I said forgiving as in I still am because I still get upset from time to time about where I was). I'm an amazing person I was just in a deep dark place and I needed God to lead me out! I have always known God prayed to him asked him for what I wanted. But not until this year of my life have I even attempted to ask him what he wants from me. Learning to be careful for what I ask for...learning what I want out of life... learning not to compromise my hearts desires...Loving yourself does not mean you wont still love people from your past it just simply means you no longer give them the power to hurt you. If God wants them around they will be. Its not up to us and the sooner we all realize it the better off we will be! Its not easy at all but loving you is the most important thing always has been its just sometimes easy to deprive ourselves when we love hard and give so much of our selves to others.

Proverbs 3:5- Trust in the lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding.

(Please share if you know someone who needs this). I am just simply me sharing my story to recovery) Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment