Friday, February 26, 2016

Loving YourSelf 101: Time

Time heals all wounds is on other one of those expressions we hear... But... How many of us actually believe that? For me when I'm going through something in the beginning in my mind it's Hell naw time won't heal shit but when I sit down and pray on it I ask God to heal me because I know I can't do it on my own. I pray he helps me forgive but not forget. I know I can get over anything honestly that's the way I'm built but I also have learned not everyone is as strong as me or should be forgiven to the point you still involve them in your life. By all means forgive no situation is worth the energy it takes to not forgive. Ask God why not he knows your heart anyway. Trust that he's more powerful than anything you thought you did wrong or can't move past if God wants it to happen it will! Cry unto him he knows the needed cry of his children. I'm learning and I want him to really know me. Just my thoughts there are genuine people out here just ask God to protect you to shield you from those unworthy of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment