Monday, February 8, 2016

Loving Yourself 101: Stress

Hello, today is February 8, 2016 and today is a Good day. Why is that? I'm in a relationship with the lord. My situation is unlike any one else's of course but to me its truly enough and that because God will not give me anything I can not handle. I had to remember that he is my protector my savior, my best friend and anything else I may need.  Lord if it be thy will... Even if my flesh wants something else. Lord if it be thy will I know you love me I know you are for me! Unlike most people in my times of hurt and pain I never deserted the Lord. In fact I prayed harder and more often even when I was angry with him I still prayed to him! The difference now is what I pray for and how I pray. I had to learn to let his will be done! I had to learn that God wanted more for me and what I desire has nothing on what he has to offer me! I stressed about everything In my past relationships everything because I forgot the number one rule of life! Give it to God I can not move anything in this life with out him being the head of my life. I had to trust he would make a way through any storm. Matthew 8:23-27. Even when you are in a panic the Lord never will be he controls it all. I place my all in him as  I pray. I decided to develop my relationship with him and to be fully committed in my walk with him. So that when I face my next relationship or my soul mate as I call it I'm ready. I'll wait to be valued the way I know only a person sent by God can give.. I had to realize that what I feel  and what I see is nothing compared to his vision for me. Each day as  I walk I ask for his input and each day I'll grow closer to him. I'm happy with just focusing on him right now because he has never lost his focus on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment