Sunday, February 14, 2016

Loving Yourself 101: Who Am I

During this time of reflection I think I have asked myself this a million times. Who Am I?  In my constant thoughts my questions to myself. I have been so hard on myself because I don't know how I lost myself. I realized the best way to find yourself is to remember what I love about myself. I am the girl who is a over the top hopeless romantic. Who loves so hard. I probably am a directors go to audience you know when the movie is all sentimental and they want to see the reaction of the audience I am the best candidate. I get so involved in the scenes because that's me. I love love the idea of it the way it feels. I took what happened in my past so hard because that was love a love I never felt before and I know that if it felt that good in the beginning with my past then it will be even more amazing with the one that God has for me. When I watch movies I am the person in the movie the girl who falls in love or gets her heart broken. Beyond movies my heart is in everything I do I realize  however that I need to always confide in God first, I thank God that today I'm breathing just fine I have come a long way since last year, A very long way. Im embracing getting to know the real me. I am the one who hopes I make a difference in some one else's life. I just want to be so in love with God and myself and that is all that I care about, For once in my life its about me! I can never go back to who I was but  I wont deprive my soul mate of who I am because I got a few bumps in bruises along the way. What I have to offer is amazing and only a strong confident person can deal with that because they know what I have to offer is rare,

No comments:

Post a Comment