Friday, July 8, 2016

LOVING YOURSELF 101: Wounded

I had originally told myself to take a break from social media. Sometimes its just too much too many opinions so many view points and if you read too much into it sometimes it bothers you. I received a phone call about the recent shootings and brutality so of course I logged onto my FB. My heart is just all over the place right now and respectfully I have no right to tell anyone how to react in this matter. Just be cautious in your response. We have to find our value in GOD and not in the world. We live in a world that's is run by flesh. Full of people who don't value their lives let alone black lives. This is not what it is suppose to be like. I cant stress enough that our tomorrows are not promised. Love like you never have loved and thank God for each moment. I just hope that you are not only asking god to wrap his arms around you and your family but around this nation. I understand that you can not wound some one and tell them how fast they should heal its impossible. However its how you act after your wounded that your judged upon. Praying for my people, praying for this world. Lord help us.

 2Samuel 22:3-4 my God, my rock, in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment