Saturday, May 28, 2016

Loving Yourself 101: Process

Hey Ladies! My apologies for not writing lately I just really have been going through this roller coaster of life and allowing God to lead me. Man it's been crazy soo crazy not easy but worth it! When you ask God to remove anything he will when you ask him to show you yourself he will. Ask him to uproot anything that's bothering you in your heart that's stopping you from blossoming in your spiritual walk. He's literally been showing me each moment of hurt that I over came he showed me how strong I use to be and reminded me I'm stronger now. He also showed me that everyone is not the same so I can't treat them as such. Take note but don't be so quick to judge. Remember loving yourself is being able to grow, progress and trust that God is showing you the things you needed to learn. Loving yourself is about realizing you are an amazing person who deserves better. Release ladies it's time to get up out and enjoy each day God has given and the sooner you do the better you will feel. Surround yourself with people who love you and value you! Reevaluate every step you make now by observing it all and listening! Your progress is your process you can't expect people to understand what they have never been through. However if they try to support you let them. It's about you right now and your the only person who matters right now! You talk when your ready and if you don't want to you don't have to its your journey! Your goals your dreams what you want out of life! Know it and draw power from it!

This is dedicated to one of my readers I hope this helps! As always ladies I'm here if you need me.
~Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment