Saturday, February 4, 2017

Writer Block Vs Where I am NOW

Hey My Loves,

Its been so long since I've written.. Possibly since I have no idea what to say anymore. I started this journey as an extremely broken hearted "little girl" lost. Hurting beyond measure.. hurting beyond words that I so desperately tried to express in my writing. Part of me felt that writing would help me.. help someone else and so I began.

So I met some amazing people through this journey each of us in different stages and piece by piece slowly healing each other with encouraging words and pep talks as we needed. When I began to feel better I didn't want to talk about it anymore its was like I could finally breathe again without hurting that hurt that made me want to foolishly give up on life. 
 
Sometimes I ask myself how foolish was I to think that was love? How could I believe that I was actually supposed to survive off of words??

I'm dating which is still kind of hard because I realize I'm afraid. I'm so closed from the Idea of forever with anyone else. I admit I have no idea how to date. WHO to date ... Sounds crazy, but this is the first time in life I've actually dated. I've been in relationships so long. Anywho.. we shall see how this goes...


`Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment